Dudu Osun African Black Soap

Low and behold, I saw the Dudu Osun Black Soap, all stacked up cool and good on the rack. I have actually been utilizing this soap for a month now and I believe that I can provide a preliminary testimonial. I have actually utilized this soap when previously, however I stopped utilizing it since it burned my face so bad.

Dudu Osun African Black Soap
Dudu Osun is another natural black soap, however from Nigeria. It is made from all natural ingredients and it is expect to assist to get rid of acne and fade scars.

The ingredients are:


  • Pure Honey
  • Shea Butter
  • Osun (camwood).
  • Palm Kernel Oil.
  • Cocoa Pod Ash.
  • Palm Bunch Ash.
  • Aloe Vera.
  • Lime Juice.
  • Essential Oil Blend.
  • Water and Fragrance.

It nearly has the very same precise ingredients that West Africa Black Soap has, however with the included aloe vera, lime juice and the necessary oil blend.What does it look like? It has the comparable color of West Africa Black Soap, however it is made into a soap like kind. It does not collapse as fast as West Africa Black Soap, however if you leave it in a damp location, oh you most absolutely will have a stack of liquid all over the location.

I can not go pass my restroom to take the soap and smell it. When you initially put it in your hands, it lathers up. If you rub it one or 2 times in your hands, that ought to be enough to get your face, your neck and most likely your chest too!

She stated initially while making use of cool water, take the later with one hand, wash that hand and get the lather from the other hand, then utilize that on your face. This is real with many soaps, however in this case, if you utilize warm water with this soap, you are asking for it since keep in mind, this soap has acid in it, suggesting the lime juice. Cool water will certainly assist to relieve the skin while in turn, assisting the soap to get the task done.

I utilize this soap as soon as in the early morning and as soon as at night. This soap is really drying, to the point where it feels squeaky clean. Even with the shea butter in it, if you are utilizing this soap, make sure to get a sturdy moisturizer.

I understand it will certainly take a great while to see some fantastic enhancements, however in general, I am extremely happy with this soap, now that I have actually discovered to utilize it properly. I likewise utilize it on my body too and because then, the very first bar went down substantially. I do not have any issues with utilizing it on my body.

Make sure to check it initially to see how you like it if you do attempt this soap. You ought to be all right if you follow the steps like I stated previously.

Pros:.

  • Removes makeup and every trace of it.
  • Leaves skin clean.
  • Brightens skin.
  • Tones skin.
  • Helps do away with acne.
  • Helps with acne scars.
  • Bang for your dollar in size for the value.

Cons:.

  • Stings if utilized improperly, like scrubbing too hard.
  • Could stain towels and the tub or shower.
  • Earthy scent odor might not be kindlying to the nose.