Alaffia African Black Soap All In One Tangerine Citrus-- 16 fl oz

I was in Whole Foods just recently with a good friend who was applauding the Alaffia line of items. I chose to attempt the liquid black soap in Tangerine citrus.

In West Africa, genuine black soap is understood by its Yoruba name, Osse Dudu. "Dudu" suggests the color black, which originates from the comprehensive "cooking" of soap to the point of charcoal. Numerous cultures in West Africa utilize charcoal to cleanse the skin and purify, and this is an important element of the real African black soap.

alaffia african black soap
Alaffia's genuine black soap is made from a centuries old recipe of handmade shea butter and West African palm kernel oil. Saponification is supplied by including ashes to the hot oils, then preparing the soap for 6 hours. The last step is treating the soap and drying in the sun for 3 weeks, leading to a mild hand & body wash for any ages.

Utilizing it as a hair shampoo.


After a current health scare, that left me not able to clean my hair for a couple of weeks, I was delighted with how well this item cleaned my scalp and hair. Which enabled me to conserve on both item and water, yet still got my hair clean and good.

I looked into the Alaffia business as well, and my buddy is. I've bewared about items with unsustainable palm oil recently, after looking into this site, and finding out about how bad the harvesting influences the land along with the wildlife that reside in the trees that are gathered. Alaffia follows sustainable harvesting practices in Togo and is dedicated to sustainability and financial empowerment for its providers.

Ingredient Facts


Ingredients: Ocimum canum (African mint) liquid extract, saponified butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter & elaeis guineensis (palm kernel) oil *, lauryl glucoside, citrus dulcis (orange) necessary oil, citrus tangerina (tangerine) oil, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) oil, litsea cubeba (litsea) fruit oil.

* Certified Fair for Life - Social and Fair Trade by IMO.

Cautions


For external usage just. Stay out of eyes.